Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!

Well, yesterday was my due date. Pretty funny to think that he would still have been in my tummy this whole time. But God had other plans and Easter Sunday was not only his first holiday but also his one month birthday. I can't believe a whole month has gone by. It really does seem like yesterday that we were in the hospital. My Mom was right....it goes by so fast. He is getting bigger everyday (he is up to 7lbs 3 oz)! I love him so much!
Jackson had a wonderful first Easter celebrating with his Grammy and Auntie Haley and Uncle Freddie. They love coming down and spending time with us and it was so hard saying goodbye at the end of the weekend.
Thank you Jesus for dying for our sins and thank you for your endless blessings. I am so grateful for my beautiful son and my amazing family. Happy Easter!

One month already...and I am still 2 days from my due date!

My first Easter....I love my new friend


Family photo on Easter

Spending time with Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment