Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Visit With Bo

Last weekend Kyle, Jackson and I headed up to L.A. to visit my nephew Bo. He is already 2 months old and getting bigger by the second! My Mom and I went with Haley to his doctors appointment and he is already 13 lbs 5 oz! That is the 90% percentile!!! To put it in perspective, Jackson was 9lbs 6 oz at 2 months so needless to say he is a great eater!!!
It is so fun watching Bo. He is beginning to smile and loves taking baths. Jackson really loves his cousin too. He always wants to touch him and see what he is doing. He even starts to cry every time he hears Bo crying. I am really looking forward to watching the boys grow together. They are going to be the best of friends. I definitely miss having my family close by. They are such an amazing support. But I look forward and savor the times we are together. Can't wait for more adventures ahead...

What a sweet face!
With Uncle Kyle
Hi, Cousin Bo!

Do you want to play?
Cheese....

Bath time
I love him!!!!!!!


P.S. Jackson is 7 months today....pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment