Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bo and Grammie's birthdays!

Whoa! I have really been MIA in the blogging world. The summer has just flown by. Where did July go? August is a very busy month in our family. Not only is it my sister and Mom's b-days two days apart, but last year my sweet nephew graced us with his presence when he was born August 2nd. This is a day I will never forget because I was there when that beautiful little boy came into this world. It really seems like yesterday that I was racing up to L.A. in order to get there in time. And now he is one! Last weekend we traveled up to my sister's house for the triple birthday celebration. Haley did an awesome job of planning and throwing an adorable party for Bo. His "under the sea" themed birthday was complete with "fish and chips," a kiddie pool for the small "guppies" and cupcakes topped with sand (brown sugar) and a life preserver! It was a beautiful day and a real treat celebrating our sweet Bo Mitchell. He and Jack had the best time playing together. They really are becoming best friends. Looking forward to watching them grow and enjoy more birthdays together. We love you Bo and we are so blessed to be your Aunt and Uncle. You bring us so much joy!
Bo's "under the sea" 1st birthday!
Beach cupcakes
Buckets for all Bo's buds!
My "smash cake" making skills.....under the sea style!
Family pic!
Proud parents!
Cake time!

Jack having a great time at his cousin's b-day!
Happy birthday Bo-Bo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment