Saturday, October 3, 2009

Morning Sickness?

So whoever came up with the name "morning sickness" did not do a very good job! Well, it would be great if every woman only got sick in the morning. Me on the other hand has had "morning sickness," "mid-morning sickness," "afternoon sickness," "early evening sickness" and "nighttime sickness." Not so fun....I am unfortunately one of the unlucky few that has been sick for weeks 5-13. Now getting ready to be at week 14, I have had enough already. I know it will all be worth it in the end and I probably seem like a little whiner. The doctor finally prescribed me some medicine so it is probably my own fault that I am still feeling crummy. But I am being a neurotic first time mother and trying to do this pregnancy "au natural." The internet says that sickness has been linked to intelligence. If this is true, then get ready for a Nobel Peace Prize winner or a Rocket Scientist folks! Still, I am staying positive and very thankful that the baby is growing and developing!
Kyle and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time a week ago and it was the most amazing sound ever. It made all the sickness seem OK! It truly is a miracle!


I am a little behind on belly pics. At almost 14 weeks, I am starting to get the little in-between "pooch" when people start wondering if you are pregnant or just had a little too much ice-cream. Can't wait for the "bump" to show in a few weeks!


8 weeks


10 weeks


12 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics...can't wait to see a bump there! Hope you feel better soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let see the new ones! xoxoxox
    love you Haley

    ReplyDelete