Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A new blessing...

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have updated my blog. So much is happening in our life and so much to talk about. But time to sit for 10 minutes and blog is often tougher than it seems. But I am taking advantage of a quiet night alone (baby asleep, hubby at the movie) to write about a very special new addition to our family that will be coming this July. Yes, that is right, Kyle and I are expecting another baby. Not only that, but I am already 14 weeks along! Ahhh! We are thrilled to be welcoming another baby in our family and so blessed that God allowed us the privledge to be parents again. It is strange to think about having a tiny baby in the house again. When I look at Jack, it seems like centuries ago that we brought home our sweet little early bird. But I can't wait for little gowns and tiny diapers again. And I think Jackson will be the greatest big brother. He is so gentle and kind and will love him/her so much. I am already starting to show a lot faster than before (pics to come soon). The nausea is back (yuck) but I am taking some medicine this time and it works wonders. Kyle and I are so happy for this new chapter in our lives. Can't wait to meet this new baby Hammans!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment